The Poverty and Inequality Initiative is producing a monthly newsletter around themes related to poverty and inequality. We hope to profile the published research and active projects of researchers involved in these areas.
In #YouthMonth2016 it was only appropriate to have a similar focus in our newsletter.
Read about Dr. Ariane De Lannoy's work as Senior Researcher in this youth focus area and these projects or events:
- Indicators to monitor Youth Well-being
- 2015 Youth-focused Child Gauge
- Yazi - PII's Youth Information Portal
- Systematic Overview of Youth Unemployment
- Ongoing Youth Policy Dialogues
- Lunch Seminar with Bertha Centre 14 June 2016